Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Unveiling by Tamara Leigh



Author: Tamara Leigh
Publisher: Tamara Leigh
Publishing Date: December 29, 2013

My interest in this book is: I can't remember where I first heard of Tamara Leigh, but my first love is Inspirational Medieval stories so I had to give it a try... and I wasn't disappointed.

Type of Book: Historical Fiction, England 1153

Ideas / message / plot: Forgiveness 

Favorite characters, quotes / lines: This story takes off immediately with the tension between Wulfrith and Annyn. You know right off the start that this will be an excellent "fight" between the two and I was hooked throughout.

When I finished this book I felt: Well done! Well done, indeed. I look forward to reading the rest in the series.

Other books to read by this Author or theme: If you enjoy Medieval themed books, pick up Sigmund Brouwer's series Merlin's Immortals, or Stephen R. Lawhead's King Raven Trilogy 

Overall: A great read with wonderful character development and storyline. I don't think you'll be disappointed...especially if you enjoy Medieval era stories.

A full 4.5 - stars and well worth the FREE price tag in your kindle. Want the audio for a long spring break drive coming up? It's only $1.99!

No comments:

Post a Comment