Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Book Review ~ Love's Fortune by Laura Frantz


Book: Love's Fortune (The Ballantyne Legacy #3)
Author: Laura Frantz
Publisher: Revell
Publishing Date: September 16, 2014

Type of Book: America 1850 Kentucky/Pennsylvania

My interest in this book: I enjoy this author--and she's a LOCAL (to me)!  :)

Ideas expressed / message / plot: the power of choice and the legacy we leave

Favorite characters, quotes / lines: Wren. I enjoy her passion for music. Of course, James is great, too.

When I finished this book I felt: it's a good story. Seriously, there was a day that I couldn't put this book down for more than 30 minutes before I picked it up again.

Overall: this is a great read. It's clean and light with a solid plot and storyline. This is the 3rd book in the Ballantyne series. 4 stars. 10th grade + / YA - Adult.

I received a copy of this book from Netgalley.com & the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

2 comments:

  1. So I totally love this review and how you break it down! Totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Laura. I'm so honored you stopped by and enjoy the format!

    ReplyDelete

01 09 10 11 12
Blogging tips